Services We Offer
Our firm offers a wide range of services to our individual and business clients. Below we have listed the services that we offer to our clients. Keep in mind that this list is by no means all-inclusive; please feel free to inquire about a service if you do not see it listed. If it is not a service that we provide, we would be more than happy to refer you to a qualified professional.
Accounting Software - selection, implementation, and guidance.
- We help you choose - working with a lot of businesses like you, we have the advantage of seeing them all, so we know the right solution that will work for you. We will help you decide if you should stick to desktop-based or if flying into the cloud with SaaS (software as a service) is right for you. In addition, most programs provide multiple versions. We will help you choose the best solution to meet your needs and your budget at the same time.
- Personnel Training - once you choose the program we can train you and/or your staff step-by-step on how to use them effectively. Our staff comprises of former bookkeepers so we know your perspective. We offer training in person, as a group at your location, or through online web meetings. Please inquire about our QuickBooks support packages.
- Support - don't wait until your accounting software is messed up, at which point it could be very difficult and time-consuming to correct. We therefore strongly encourage our clients to reach out to us at any time, should assistance be required.
Bookkeeping / Write-up Work
- Our firm provides bookkeeping services, including general journal and subsidiary ledger maintenance, bank and credit card reconciliation, and receivables and payables tracking and analysis. Well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently which is the foundation of a successful business.
Tax Planning and Preparation
- We help you plan and prepare you Individual, Business, and Not-for-profit returns with strategies that minimize your tax liabilities, and maximize your cash flow.
- If you have multiple year filings that need to be done, don't worry; we can assist you in gathering old information so you could file your prior years' taxes. .
- Committed to our "no-nonsense approach" we will review your needs and either do your payroll in house or recommend you to one of our trusted payroll partners. Part of the benefits of using our payroll services include QuickBooks integration, direct deposit, 24 hours online access, and yes, easy access from your mobile phone through our payroll app.
Sales Tax Services
- We prepare your monthly, quarterly and annual sales tax including advice on compliance with various state and local jurisdictions.
Audit Representation before the IRS and other Tax Authorities
- As a result of many years of experience dealing with different taxing authorities, we have achieved a level of competence that can ensure that you are properly represented before the various federal and state tax agencies.
- We prepare professional GAAP-compliant financial statements that are acceptable to outside parties and clear to get you valuable business insights. Following is a brief description on the three different levels of "Financial Statements".
- Audit - highest level of assurance, this includes in-depth examination and confirmation of account balances, inventories, and selected transactions.
- Review - Reviews provide limited assurance, it involves inquiries and analytical procedures that confirm financial statement matters and identify any items requiring further analysis.
- Compilation - Compilations are usually requested for internal purposes and are based upon information provided by a company's management. They do not offer any assurance.
- Personal Financial Statements - We assist you in the preparation of your personal financial statements used to report your personal assets, liabilities, income, and expenses.